Saturday, July 9, 2011

Personalized Waterproof Labels - Etsy Love

I love Etsy! It's a great place to find unique and handmade items. Here is my latest Etsy Love - Waterproof Vinyl Labels! They are from mytwobabes for L when she goes back to preschool this year. They are super duper cute and waterproof, so hopefully they will hold up.

I compared many labels and for the price and the style (can't beat the cute scalloped edges for that girly touch!) - these were the best deal. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I notified the seller the colored ovals are *slightly* off center. She responded that it could not be helped but thanked me for letting her know. There is a code on her Facebook for 10% off. I also ordered a set for A when she eventually goes to preschool! The same color and same style, of course :-) Have to be equal with two girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment