Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pinterest

I recently discovered a great site to keep track of tutorials, links, blogs, inspiration - basically anything you would normally bookmark on your browser. It's called Pinterest! It's a virtual "pin board." You select or "pin" photos that are either inspiration or can link to websites, tutorials or products.

You can also search for pins posted by others. I found things that normally would have been difficult to find through a Google search. Think of it as an improved Google search - especially if you are looking for creative ideas. I'm warning you now though - it's very addicting!!



2 comments:

  1. I haven't really looked into Pinterest that much but now you have me intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V - It's so addicting! Pinterest is my new Facebook, haha!

    ReplyDelete