Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Boot Search - b.o.c. by Born Martina Boot

I went to DSW specifically to find a pair of boots to go over my skinny jeans. I have ordered pairs online and sent them back. DSW had rows and rows of boots! I figured I had to find at least one pair that fit right?

After trying on many pairs, I started to get discouraged. A salesman asked me if I needed help and I explained my problem. His answer was to wear thick legwarmers until he noticed just how small my legs were! Then he said DSW fits those with average to larger-sized calves and not those with smaller calves.

I decided to still keep trying pairs on and then I tried on b.o.c by Born Martina boot. They were so comfortable! They had buckles on the top which I cinched as tight as they would go - past the holes. They actually looked decent! I bought them on a whim and I've been pretty happy with them. They're a little loose but you can't tell when I wear them over jeans. The only problem is they seem to be stretching out. I'm wondering if I can take them to a shoe repair shop and have them taken in. They are for a casual look so they are serving their purpose.

 I'm still learning how to use my camera so these aren't the greatest pictures. I used the self-timer feature after several attempts at my 4 year-old trying to take them. She didn't understand why I didn't want my face in the picture :-)

The belt is cinched tighter than the holes allow.

They are so comfy. 
I usually make sure my jeans are tucked in the boots better.

Miss Anna crying because she wanted the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment