Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Car Seat Cover - Etsy Love

I ordered a car seat cover on Etsy (also known as the.best.site.ever) a couple of months ago in anticipation of my youngest moving from her infant carrier to our Britax Marathon. She still fits in her carrier (Which is convenient for me, especially when she is sleeping!) so we're holding off on moving her into the Britax.

The slipcover is from FattyMamaDesigns. It goes right over the old Britax cover so it has some nice cushion to it. My husband still needs to feed the straps through. It is very well-made and fits the seat perfectly. I love pink and brown together - girly and not too busy so we can live with it for a few years.



I moved my oldest into a Graco Nautilus because her head was higher than her Marathon and she wanted to  have a headrest. I did a lot of research and went back and forth about getting another Marathon. The great thing about the Nautilus is that it will convert into a high-back booster and later into a backless booster. It actually has more padding than the Britax so she seems to be comfier. And it is pink, so of course she likes it better than her Britax :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment