Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School Teacher Gifts

This all rooted from Pinterest (seriously, it's like crack). I was not planning on taking a gift on the first day until I found this idea on Pinterest involving cups with cute little flag toppers. I just couldn't wait until Christmas to give this so I'm sending it with L on her first day. 

The cups were $5 or $6 and from Wal-mart but I read on another blog that they have them at Joann's and you can use a coupon. The link provides instructions and a nifty template so you can print the flags yourself.

I need to arrange the drink packets a little better. I might throw some tissue paper in the middle so they stand up around the edge. Those are just Crystal Light on-the-go packets. I included three flavors so they could have a few drink options to choose from. The leftover packets are for the hubby. He likes to keep them at work to flavor his water bottles.







No comments:

Post a Comment