Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Shoes

With school starting up soon, I of course used the excuse to buy some new shoes for L. We haven't bought many clothes as it's still 100+ degrees here and she can still wear her summer clothes to school.

I DID buy everything on sale or with a coupon and free shipping.

Morgan & Milo sneakers - I sized up on these to save for Spring.

Lelli Kelly - These are her "dressy" sneakers. They are sooooo cute and sparkly. I wish they made them in my size!

Morgan & Milo - They have elastic inside so they slip-on easily.

She also has a pair of suede brown Morgan & Milo shoes from last year that will probably hold up another couple of months. Her shoe size changes so quickly so I like to be prepared by keeping a couple of larger sizes just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment